In this Wealthy Affiliate review, you will learn if this program is worth your time and money, if it’s just another scam, if it’s beginner-friendly and much more.
Wealthy Affiliate Review
Product Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Overall Ranking: 98/100
Price: $0.00 for Starter Membership – Create Your Free Account Now!
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Who it is for: Everyone (Newbies to Experts)
I have a strong guess you are here having heard about Wealthy Affiliate, seen a lot of positive remarks being made about it, and you are still digging deep expecting to find a review that will expose it for the fraudulent opportunity it really is. You are probably wondering if Wealthy Affiliate is fake, and if it is not, is it really worth it?
The overall ranking already shows how much I love this program but I must tell you there are some things I do not like about it as well. In this review, I’m going to be sharing some of these things with you in a down-to-earth brutally honest fashion. This is what separates my review from the other reviews out there.
I have a habit (good or bad) of asking a LOT of questions. So let us have a short fun quiz if you don’t mind 🙂
What would you think of a “make money online” training platform whose owners….
- Told you explicitly that this is not a “get rich quick” fix
- Did not ask you for hundreds (or thousands) of dollars to sign-up before some deadline passes, after which they tell you how you just missed your moment of Glory
- Did not show off their Lamborghinis and Castles in a video, with loud music playing in the background making it hard for you to hear a thing!
- Did not lie to you about how they make millions every day without having to break a sweat ever
We are having a conversation here. What would you think of that training program??
Enough about the Owners..
How about an Online Business “University” that…
- Offers you a Free membership with access to a plethora of training and classrooms. This FREE membership is NOT a 7-day, 1-week, 1-month, 7-year trial. It is a Lifetime Free Starter Membership.
- Does not ask for your credit card information. I mean, it is a FREE starter membership.
- Offers you 2 FREE fully-operational WordPress websites to get started on your journey to having a successful business online.
- Its owners are readily available to answer your questions. They reached out to me as soon as I joined, and randomly check up on me often. They are literally a personal message away.
- Has a massive community filled with people striving to help you succeed, and are available at every moment to help you.
Too good to be true right?
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is an extensive training program that teaches anyone how to build a successful online business.
By anyone, I mean anyone irrespective of what their computer literacy level is.
The training covers everything from teaching beginners how to build their affiliate marketing website from scratch to educating not-so-new online business owners on how to grow their business even more. This is a platform where local business owners leverage training on Local Marketing techniques to grow their already existing businesses.
The mantra at Wealthy Affiliate is that you are strongly encouraged to develop your business around your passions, hobbies and interests. Other programs will have you choose from a pre-selected list of so-called “very profitable” niches. The only way to maintain consistency while building an online business is if you actually enjoy the work you are putting in, hence the need to centre your business around your current interests.
What Stands Out with Wealthy Affiliate?
I will be frank with you. While I was in this phase you are currently at, I also felt the whole package people claimed Wealthy Affiliate offered was too good to be true. The fact is if it was not a Free Starter Membership, my gut never would have let me go for it.
Here I said the 3 things necessary to be successful online are a website, support, and continuous learning. Among all the “make money online” programs, Wealthy Affiliate is the only platform that offers all of them.
A lot of these programs offer training, but they do not offer Community. While Wealthy Affiliate still leads other programs in terms of training resources, it completely blows these programs out of the water with the size and quality of the community within.
The reason Wealthy Affiliate boasts the high percentage of successful online business owners that have come through their ranks is not just due to the training they received, but the community that was readily available to provide assistance to them.
The thing with Affiliate Marketing is the environment is very volatile. The system changes often and very fast. The techniques that worked last year might not necessarily work this year. The training in Wealthy Affiliate never gets old. The owners work hard to make sure they keep members updated on the changes in the online world. There are also live video seminars (called WAbinars in WA) every week.
Take this from someone who just finished college recently: If you decide to go premium, you will be getting just as much training, if not more, than most colleges would offer for less than $1 a day. It’s insane value really.
And by the way, my new preferred career path is in the digital marketing area. This is all thanks to the training I have received at Wealthy Affiliate.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate For?
Wealthy Affiliate is for
- College students who do not have the time to work full-time (or even part-time)
- High-school dropouts
- People who are unemployed or underemployed
- People who detest their regular jobs
- People who do not want to work for somebody (like me)
- People interested in having passive, rather than active income
- People who are retired and are looking to make good use of their free time
- People who want to discover legitimate ways of earning money online
- People that fancy a challenge, and like to think outside the box
- People that understand it takes time and effort to build a successful business
- Practically every kind of person you could think of
If you happen to be in one of these categories, then yes, Wealthy Affiliate is for you.
Wealthy Affiliate Training & Tools
The training is extensive, comprehensive, and up to date within Wealthy Affiliate. Even the most advanced affiliate marketer will learn something in Wealthy Affiliate’s training modules. The training is available in an array of different formats:
- Certification Courses
- Task-based Courses
- Organized Classrooms (each for a unique topic)
- Video Training
- Tutorial Training
- Interactive Discussions
- Question and Answer Forum
- Member Training (premium members are able to make training to share the techniques they employed to gain success)
- Live Weekly Training Classes (called WAbinars)
Too much? Maybe it is. As a matter of fact, there are over ONE THOUSAND (1000) training modules within Wealthy Affiliate.
Along with quality training, you get access to ALL the tools required to build a successful business online. These tools include:
- Keyword Research Tool
- 3-click Website Builder
- Rapid Writer (A life saver as you will soon find out)
- State of the art hosting (for Premium members)
- Access to nearly 2,500 website templates
- Access to over 30,000 WordPress plug-ins
I said it earlier, and I will say it again. This is the only online business platform that includes every single tool you need to own a successful business online.
Let’s Talk More About the Community…
Imagine being stuck in the process of building your website with no one in sight to talk to.
Most times the quick fix might be to do a search on Google, hoping to find the right answers. In a lot of cases, even if you do, it might end up just being a vague answer rather than the personalized one you would have preferred.
When trying to make money online, it is extremely important to have people that are available to help you at any time.
This level of support is what you permanently get in Wealthy Affiliate in various forms:
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Interactive Discussions
- Private 1-on-1 Support with Me
- Private access to Community Experts
One thing I can guarantee YOU is that you will not have a problem of lack of support. If for some strange reason nobody gives a satisfactory answer to your question, feel free to send a personal message to the owners Kyle and Carson.
What Will You Be Doing to Make Money At Wealthy Affiliate?
The simple answer to this question is: It is up to you what you will be doing.
When you join, you are given two options.
The first option (and the recommended option) is to go with something you think of as a passion or hobby. If you are a soccer fan, you could definitely ply that route. Digging deeper through that niche could lead you to developing an online business with decent profits!
How do I know this? I have built a successful business within the soccer niche!
For those who cannot think of a passion or an interest to build a website around, don’t lose sleep. It is okay too.
There is a pre-defined “Affiliate Bootcamp” that equips you to build an online business. You would be surprised to know the earning potential of this niche! This is a complete walk-through of building a business online from scratch, so do not worry about any experience you may or may not have.
The summary is: You turn a passion into an online business. A website you are taught to create from scratch, ends up earning you income through a variety of channels.
WordPress Hosting for Up to 25 Domains (Premium Members)
Each website could become an online business. You have the potential to earn full-time income from one website. Now with 25 websites…..You do the math!
Pros and Cons
Here are some of the reasons I love WA…
- IT’S BEGINNER-FRIENDLY! I don’t feel this way because I promote WA but instead I promote WA because I truly believe it is the best place for beginners to learn how to build an online business.
- You can sign up for free and this isn’t like a 30-day trial offer. It’s a membership you can have forever!
- This free membership comes with 1 training module of 10 training videos, along with other classrooms. Free Starter members also get access to some premium features within the first 7 days.
- Because of the work I do on this site, I have had to purchase many programs. One thing I can assure you is I am yet to see any program that comes close to WA when it comes to the quality and quantity of training.
- Web hosting for up to 25 of your own domains plus 25 free Siterubix websites for premium members. Free members get 2 free Siterubix websites.
- SSL Certificates for all domains hosted on WA (for premium members). If you don’t know what an SSL Certificate is, it’s the secure green padlock showing on the address bar right now.
- Unlimited use of the WA Keyword Tool for premium members
- 24-7 support from the community and technical support team
- The owners, Kyle and Carson, are active within the community and members can contact them directly
- There are absolutely no upsells!
For all its plusses, it’s not 100% perfect…
- The interactions within the community are so indulging and friendly, one might spend too much time chatting and lose focus on working on the websites.
- The vast amount of resources may seem so overwhelming to newcomers at first. This is solved easily by clicking the “Get Started Here” button.
- Even though you can choose to keep your Free Starter Membership for as long as you want, once you go premium you cannot return back to the free membership. If that was possible, everyone would be doing it!
- There is a rank system within WA that is determined by the member’s activity on the platform. While this should normally not be a problem, I have noticed so many people obsess so much about this that they make irrelevant comments on every post in order to boost their rank as much as possible.
- I have been a WA member for over 2 years and I must say some things annoy me. The whole scripted/formal responses some members give actually get to me. This is one of the reasons I am not very active within the community.
- The community is huge and helpful a lot of times but the fact is not not everyone knows what their talking about. Because the platform is set in a way that everyone can contribute, some people might feel the need to answer a question they clearly do not have the correct answer to.
As you can see, the pros far outweigh the cons! Most of the cons have less to do with the platform than the behaviour of some of the members but in order to be fair and honest, I felt compelled to mention them.
Personally, I do not believe there is anything perfect but how about this for assertion?
You will not find anything closer to perfection than Wealthy Affiliate when it comes to building a business on the Internet.
Starter Lifetime Membership: Zero Dollars, Zero Cents. Yes, $0.00. Sign-up for a Free Membership here
Premium Membership: $47 per month. $359 per year (which averages $29 per month, and less than $1 per day)
Starter vs. Premium Membership
Closing Thoughts + Special Bonus Offer For You
The Starter is free. So why not join? You don’t have anything to lose really. If you sign-up and feel like it is not for you, then you can always opt-out. No pressure!
If you do sign-up through my website, I will do my utmost to reach out to you within the hour. Sound cool?
One thing I would love for you to do if you do join is ask questions. When I say ask questions, I mean ask what might even seem like a stupid question. I believe the only stupid questions are the ones people have but fail to ask! If you sign up to a program, it’s within your rights to know everything you want to know.
After setting up your profile, the first thing you might want to click is the Green bar “Get Started Here” on the left of the Screen. It’s simple and you will be walked through everything within Wealthy Affiliate.
A Special Bonus Offer For You…
If you do sign-up for a Free Starter Account, I am going to offer you a special bonus if you decide to become a premium member within the first 7 days. I will personally be reaching out to you to check up on how you are doing, and I’ll be there to point you in the right direction if need be. I will also be giving you more details on this special bonus offer.
In this Bonus Offer, you will be getting…
- Your first premium month for $19 (a 59% discount)
- Personal Coaching from me (Username: Amedu)
- Hand-Selected Bonus Training Materials some of which are:
- Robert’s “What is a Profitable Niche – Tips for Choosing a Niche” – A tutorial to clear out any confusions with selecting a niche
- Jay’s Live Case Study – Watch the WAbinar Video expert actually build a niche site from scratch!
I would like you to do two simple things for me:
- Upload a picture and write a short description about yourself. People tend to feel more comfortable assisting people they could put a background and a face to. This could go a long way to getting the most out of the community.
- Come back here and leave your thoughts on the platform in the comments below. You are free to be as honest as possible. Your comment might just be what someone needs to make an informed decision.
That’s all I ask 🙂
**Click on the images to read the posts
Wealthy Affiliate is a huge community and success stories like these are posted everyday. The above screenshots are only a handful from a community with thousands of success stories.
Still want more thoughts and reviews? Here is a page dedicated to real-time testimonials within Wealthy Affiliate. Scroll down to read what people are saying within the platform.
Verdict: Extremely Real Opportunity
If you need help with anything (literally, anything at all), please feel free to leave a comment below or on my profile. I will be more than happy to help out.