Is Take Surveys for Cash legit or a scam? This review gives you all the information you need to decide that for yourself.
Take Surveys for Cash Review
PRODUCT NAME: Take Surveys for Cash by Jason White
$39 $27 $12
Overall Ranking: 5/100
Verdict: Not Recommended
Our Recommendation: Survey sites, in general, pay you peanuts for the amount of time you spend on them. If you want to make real money online by building a business, check out my top recommendation.
I found Take Surveys for Cash when I was looking through the most popular Clickbank products. I still cannot fathom why this program is one of the most popular Clickbank products! I took a look into it and discovered that this is one weird kind of survey site. You have to pay before you can access the system!
My Thoughts on Survey Sites in General
Survey sites have never been my cup of coffee. The idea of being able to earn some money on the side by carrying out some simple tasks may sound cool to most people until they take a step back and compare how much time they spend taking these surveys versus how much they actually make. The reason survey sites are so popular is because people hardly take this step back.
My most valuable asset is my time. The realization of this fact is why I have never and will never waste my time on survey sites to earn peanuts. To add some spice, I will be sharing what I do to earn money on the side at the end of this review.
Back to Take Surveys for Cash
Besides the obvious one of having to pay first, there were way too many red flags I spotted before getting into the system:
- Their landing page looks like a typical sales page for a scam program
- There is nothing to show that Jason White is even a real person
- They claim I will get $50 free after taking my first paid survey
- The sob story that Jason White was in debt 5 years ago
- Unsubstantiated income statements
- The claim that you can make $3,500 from taking surveys alone, which is a blatant lie
- The price starts at $39 and if you try to leave the page, it goes down to $27 and then it goes down to $12!
- The reason they give for setting a fee to join
This program just screams scam just by looking at it. I was still curious to find out what was so different about Take Surveys for Cash that they had to charge. Could it be that you will be getting high ticket commissions from their surveys?
Why do they charge?
Here are the reasons they gave on their sales page:
- Account processing fee in order to get you set up in the system
- To cover their advertising and employee costs
- To compensate “him” for the time put into finding high-paying surveys everyday
Let’s use a similar program as an example, Product Report Card. They have a system but still do not charge any account processing fee. They have advertising and employee costs but still let you sign up for free. The deal between the platform and the companies offering the surveys is supposed to take care of their costs. Take Surveys for Cash does NOT offer higher paying surveys than Product Report Card.
My question now is: If Product Report Card lets people sign up to take surveys for free, why does Take Surveys for Cash charge? The fact is there is absolutely no reason except to exploit people who believe it is a tiny investment to make in order to earn $3,500 a month.
Are they any different from the rest?
If you were wondering if they offer a special kind of surveys or surveys that pay higher than your typical survey site, they do not! There is one obvious difference though: They charge while others don’t!
Another difference is I have not had any reason to call any survey site a scam before (despite my reservations about them), but I am calling this one a scam. Why? Well, you can start with most of the red flags I listed earlier.
I became convinced when they brought the price down twice just to get me to purchase the product. “Downselling” is a desperate method used by programs that are not at all confident in the value of their product. Bring the price down to $12 shows me they are well aware what they offer isn’t worth $39. It also confirms to me that it was never ever worth the $78 they struck through on the homepage.
Like in Product Report Card and any other survey website, companies provide the surveys and the survey websites provide the members. Then members get paid for completing surveys. What is even more annoying about this program is that they advise you to sign up to other survey websites to increase your earning potential. These other survey websites are free to join, so why not them?
If they actually stated that reason members had to pay was to get this training, maybe I wouldn’t be so angry. None of the other survey sites I have seen offer any form of training but you get a “Getting Started” guide after joining Take Surveys for Cash. Having said that, I was still not impressed with the training.
The Getting Started Guide is a 6-step tutorial covering the following:
- Learn how to use Take Surveys for Cash: This is a walkthrough showing you how to navigate your way through the system
- Learn how to make $593 per day: This lesson furthers strengthens my opinion that this is a scam. Check out my Online Wealth Markets review if you want to know how I feel about people being tricked into investing in Binary Options Software.
- How paid surveys work: You take surveys and get paid. Simple.
- Tips on Maximizing Your Earnings: This is where they advise you to sign up to as many survey websites as possible to increase your earning potential. The more survey sites you sign up to, the more high-paying surveys you are likely to get. I thought Take Surveys for Cash offered surveys that could earn you $3,500 a month?
- Start taking surveys: This tells you how you can start taking surveys available on their platform. These surveys are geo-specific and limited. Plus, you get the same thing elsewhere for FREE!
- Learn other ways to make money online: Materials telling you what to do to make money online but not how to do it. This would have been fair value for $12 (not $38) if it was updated to meet recent standards.
How I Make Money “on the side”
What I call money on the side is “Passive Income”. This is income that is generated without putting in a whole lot of work.
I make money on the side by making mini-niche websites. These are websites that require only a few hours of your time to design and lay out the groundwork. They do not require regular updating and they become income generating websites after a few months. I am talking hundreds and thousands of dollars per month passively.
I already own a couple of these mini-niche websites and whenever I have time, I just create another one to earn me more money on the side.
Being able to decide to just create a website that can earn you passive income is one of the most exciting things about internet marketing for me. Right now you might be thinking you cannot do it, but the truth is you can. All you need is the right training, guidance and after creating a couple, it becomes second nature to you. I did not have a clue about any of this until I found the right training.
To be fair, I am only hard on Take Surveys for Cash because of the scam antics on their sales page and the fact that you have to pay for it. But you have just as much a chance of earning money on this program as you have with any other survey site. I just wonder why you will pay for this one rather than join another site for free when there is no guarantee you will get better surveys here.
Anyway, you can ask for a refund within 60 days if you purchase the product through ClickBank. So it’s not a lose-lose situation for you.
I have shared my thoughts on survey sites in general and I also shared how I make the most of my time. I spend my extra time building businesses that will earn me passive income for years and you can too.
Take Surveys for Cash Review
PRODUCT NAME: Take Surveys for Cash
$39 $27 $12
Owners: Jason White
Overall Ranking: 5/100